The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I hate justin bieber

This other person's analysis shows more of what this video is about, i definatley didnt understand it at first:

after watching this a few times, I have come up with an analysis:
-The crow is wearing pompous clothing and speaking with a pompous voice, so he represents the record executives.
-The termite king demands that Justin tell him about his trip, so he represents the media.
-The guy scrubbing but never getting clean represents people who hate Beiber (like me) who have listened to his crappy music and can never be "clean again."
-The old woman and the bee guy are kind of tricky, but I'd say they represent the people Justin stepped on to rise to fame.
-the faceless man represents those behind the scenes, making the actual music but never being credited.
-Justin's line, "oh, you guys!" represents him not caring about any of them or their problems.
yust to say so i copyd this from WoW234 because it was smart and evryone wonders what it means so please if this reaction almost leaves this page pleas someone els copy it so other people will know it too

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

funny

A lot of it is true, but it doesnt mean all of them arent entertaining, if im bored i could watch that, OR a video making fun of them lol.

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Great animation

The arguement isn't that religion makes you stupid or that logic is always right which is how most people are taking this. The idea is that if you don't use logic at all and you believe religion will solve all of you problems, it could be your downfall. Logic is a way of making choices that factually make sense (i.e. sun will recharge your solar battery so get in the sun). Religion is a way of making choices on things that don't make sense to you. So science and religion do not have to combat each other, there merely can answer what the other cannot.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

lol

I'm glad someone had the nuts to make videos that end with the main character dying. You see all the videos where they make it, even barely, but they still make it. Great job :)

Neenja 2 Neenja 2

Good...but....

Why are you submitting this again? you already did episode 1 and 2 a few years ago, so why resubmit? : / Oh well, just try to get the new stuff out

Move Your Feet (2006) Move Your Feet (2006)

About 20% of the whole animation was GREAT...

but the problem was that the other 80% was done quickly and didnt seem completed

Wujuu! Wujuu!

Sorry man...

Graphics were poor, the animation wasnt smooth, there was no joke, and it just wasnt funny. Also bad voice acting. You probably made this in a few hours, try harder next time.

Origin Origin

When you criticise someone for being bad at...

A, B, and C. Make sure you dont suck at doing A, B, and C. Sounds like your jeleous someone has the talent to use stick figures that look good, and make short cartoons that make people laugh.

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

decent

Even though the song was good and graphics were good i dont think it flowed perfectly (especially the lip sinc) and some parts look rushed, but all in all it was pretty good

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I agree in several aspects

As a gamer i realize that games should not be as important as real life things, BUT i think that if you get more enjoyment out of beating a tough boss in a raid with friends than going to the park with your friends, then you might as well do it. I believe video games should be taken in moderation and that you still can have a social life. The people that believe people who play games don't have a social life, only see the 5% of gamers who dont interact with people to make friends, but to get gear instead.
I conclude with this. If your playing games to make a social connection, or to make opporunities to socially connect (like playing a game and talking about it to your friends) then i think it is perfectly fine. If your playing to get a sense of achievement, might as well do something great in real life. Ive had a job as a video game teset last summer, and playing video games to be useful to a company made them 10x better. So if you really like games, BUY THEM, PLAY THEM, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HAVE FUN!