Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

fun game

the twist at the end was cool, but doesnt make much sense why you dont remember who you are

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

good game

for the evidence, you should have made a few more endings for fails, but other than that this game was quite fun with many options

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, but I wanted to stick to the game (If you present the wrong evidence it all goes to the same fail ending)

glavca the gum 3.5 glavca the gum 3.5

crap

its as if you put no effort and all of your problems you had you just made the user have to go around (aka screen panning)

Tremerz Tremerz

it was fun

And it actually inspired me to see the whole movie. Great game, my only complaint is its a little short. It would be cool if you made it into a full game based on the movie lol. But sadly you wont, :( well done, and grats for the daily first!

Bomb-A-Bomb Bomb-A-Bomb

fun game

lol only thing i don't understand is why women can't be saved

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

By far one of the best games on newgrounds

Awesome game. Very addicting, and it's one of the best launch games ive seen. Good music, good graphics, good gameplay, all round great. The game lasted long enough, i played for 3 hours got all the medals and a high score of 558,374. Keep making great games ^_^

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

fun game

i like the originality, idea, and actual gameplay. Good game but the only thing i would say is that the ending should have some cinimatic after u get all the hearts. Infinite resources helps decorate but thats it.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

lol

funny ending, but i disliked the fact that you have to leave the page and come back to replay the game, not what you did. at first i thought it was free will because when you replay, you dont have controll of the character so the character has free will. 8 because of no replay button, other than that, pretty fun. Also, maybe make it a full game? like a mario kind of game?

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Good, but not very original

Plot=Same plot as Super Mario Sunshine only slightly twisted - +
Game Design=The maps were the same as all the mario games and levels - +
Graphics=Sprites, so there is no artistic touch,but the sprites were well done. - +
Gameplay=Good, it was smooth and the enemies were different in combat + +
Originality=No originality. In fact, the mixing together of EVERY mario game ever made got to be annoying. Too much icing spoils the cake. I would have suggested to just use 1 game, maybe 2 or 3. - -

Overall(extra)=Overal it's a good game, that i will admit. I like original content so thing like this aren't my favorite, but because the game runs smoothly, there is good text, and an easy system to use for combat and moves, + + making a total of 7/10

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

pretty good game, i love it!

I beat level 60( i know, its hella hard!) i found a pattern to dodge all attacks except when he resets to the spinning part after shooting snakes. The game mechanics are really well done and the levels were beatable. Took me about 3 hours to beat the whole game and it was quite enjoyable. (BTW last boss you need auto attacks, i did the 2 auto missles and the weapon that costed 500,000). Only thing i might say is add more health, add more weapons, and add more levels(more bosses too).