The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I hate justin bieber

This other person's analysis shows more of what this video is about, i definatley didnt understand it at first:

after watching this a few times, I have come up with an analysis:
-The crow is wearing pompous clothing and speaking with a pompous voice, so he represents the record executives.
-The termite king demands that Justin tell him about his trip, so he represents the media.
-The guy scrubbing but never getting clean represents people who hate Beiber (like me) who have listened to his crappy music and can never be "clean again."
-The old woman and the bee guy are kind of tricky, but I'd say they represent the people Justin stepped on to rise to fame.
-the faceless man represents those behind the scenes, making the actual music but never being credited.
-Justin's line, "oh, you guys!" represents him not caring about any of them or their problems.
yust to say so i copyd this from WoW234 because it was smart and evryone wonders what it means so please if this reaction almost leaves this page pleas someone els copy it so other people will know it too

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

funny

A lot of it is true, but it doesnt mean all of them arent entertaining, if im bored i could watch that, OR a video making fun of them lol.

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Great animation

The arguement isn't that religion makes you stupid or that logic is always right which is how most people are taking this. The idea is that if you don't use logic at all and you believe religion will solve all of you problems, it could be your downfall. Logic is a way of making choices that factually make sense (i.e. sun will recharge your solar battery so get in the sun). Religion is a way of making choices on things that don't make sense to you. So science and religion do not have to combat each other, there merely can answer what the other cannot.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

fun game

the twist at the end was cool, but doesnt make much sense why you dont remember who you are

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

good game

for the evidence, you should have made a few more endings for fails, but other than that this game was quite fun with many options

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, but I wanted to stick to the game (If you present the wrong evidence it all goes to the same fail ending)

glavca the gum 3.5 glavca the gum 3.5

crap

its as if you put no effort and all of your problems you had you just made the user have to go around (aka screen panning)

My Pokemans - Team Tastic My Pokemans - Team Tastic

Gotta love classic pokemon

This is a great drawing of pokemon, probably the best i've ever seen. Keep up the good work! :D

Sabtastic responds: